02 март 2010

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I am afraid I have some bad news... I am not going to be taking my clothes off tonight. "



The Full Monty Musical

Let it go


Ethan
:
Did I capture your imagination?
Did I break you down and make you smile?
It's a serious little situation
Why don't we loosen up and dance a while?


Dave:
You need a loose-lipped lover
With a heart of honey


Harold:
You need a sex cadet when duty calls


Malcolm:
Come on show me all your bare-faced beauty


Horse:
I wanna see our shadows bouncing off the walls


Ethan, Malcolm, Dave, Horse & Harold:
Let it go, let it go, loose up, yeah, let it go
Let it go, let it go, it's all right
Let it go, let it go, shake it up now, let it go
You just tell me when you think you're ready

Malcolm:
Let the music be the master


Horse:
I got a whammy bar on my brown guitar


Dave:
You can play me like a stratocaster


Jerry:
'Cause here I am and baby, there you are!


Jerry and Ethan:
Well I'm a rocket boy with a touch like silver


Horse & Harold:
And I'm crashing through your bedroom door


Jerry, Ethan, Malcolm:
And I'm ready like I hope you're ready


Jerry:
Come on I'll show you mine
If you show me yours


Men:
Let it go, let it go, loose up, yeah, let it go
Let it go, let it go, it's all right
Let it go, let it go, shake it up now, let it go
You just tell me when you think you're ready

Let it go -


Jerry:
Gentlemen - we only live once